Select Clients Include:
Saatchi + Saatchi
Crispen, Porter + Bogusky
Paul & Joe Paris
Santa Margharita Wines
Vanity Fair Magazine
Food & Wine Magazine
New York Observer
Luxe Interiors + Design
Ocean Drive Magazine
A true professional with bucket loads of talent. Kate Benson photography delivers fast, exacting and beautiful shots every time.Thor
Kate’s sunny spirit and positive attitude is a joy on shoots. We call on her because she is a master with lighting and is extremely professional. She has great suggestions about how to improve shots, but never oversteps or takes over our styling. Kate is a real class act, and a fun photographer to have on set.Elizabeth
Kate is a phenomenal photographer. I found her images very appealing to my brand, and booked my session. We spent a few hours together, and not only I felt like I had the most positive and fun time of my life, her work ethics and professionalism just amazed me!! The images turned out stunning, her work with light is fantastic, and outgoing personality+love for people and her work just shine through everything she touches.Anya
Kate is a blessing to work with. She is a an excellent, talented product photographer with great post-production skills. I appreciate her flexibility, and her willingness to take on both large and small size projects. My products are large and not easy to shoot, but Kate nailed it the first time and every time since. Her turnaround time is always quick, the process is always easy. She is a consummate professional.Kelly
Because creating unforgettable images is more than taking a picture.
- Record keeping of lighting setups, camera values, and processing recipes. That way, every time you send product, the shots stay consistent.
- Live previews of what is being shot, as it’s being shot, either emailed or texted to remote clients who can’t be on set. Any change requests and adjustments can then be made right away to get the exact shot you need.
- Revisions available in a photograph when a design changed so you don’t loose your shot and have to start over.
- Identifying brand image styles
- Target marketing for the best return on investment
- Creating mood boards and image guidelines for future shoots
- Discussing options for budget conscious photo shoots
- Location scouting
- Model + talent casting
- Backup locations for weather issues
- Catering/food arranging
- Retouching correction lists
- Identifying and cleaning distracting aspects of images to keep focus on the key elements of the photo
- Multiple image composite creations
- Matching LUT’s, filters, and present image guides
- Recoloring of products
- Lighting manipulation