The Holiday 2018 Photo Collection:
Custom photography for multi-channel marketing campaigns
Shooting dates: Sept 20th & 21st
Our goal is to offer low per image investment for a high end shoot. Typically, fully produced, high quality photoshoots are expensive. What if there was a way these custom shoots could be much more affordable to everyone? We put together a team of creatives who start to finish create custom sets and then give each product a turn being shot in them. With the costs of props, locations, and team not falling on one client alone, each company participating covers a piece of the big picture. Ultimately costing around what you would pay for nice stock photography. For our second time offering a cooperative shoot day we are getting our clients ready for the holidays with holiday season images.
How it works:
Pick from one of the two following art directions (or both if you want more images).
Select your product(s) you would like photographed in this set.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Ship the product to our SC studio so it arrives at least 24 hours before the shoot date.
NEW: Customizations for Branding Guidelines:
We realize not all of the cooperative shoot sets will match every company’s branding guidelines. By letting us know in advance, we can make these photo libraries on brand for clients. These sets are flexible to adjustments, just send us your company branding requirements + colors and we can process the files to match your specific needs.
What you get:
- 5 or more final, retouched, high res images (10 or more if you want images both sets)
- Professional styling of the sets that includes props when applicable, models
- Product prep and styling before shooting
- Image processing and basic retouching
- Image delivery within a week
What it costs:
Prices for a single product in a single set are $225 and in both sets, it’s $400. In most cases we can shoot with more than one product in a set (occasionally that may have an additional fee). Discounted rates are available for multiple products shot individually.
Shipping to the studio and return shipping is covered by the client. Please either email us a return label, or send one with your product.
Sets are adjustable for different products, allowing us to shoot small items like jewelry, or larger items like clothing. We love helping companies discuss how a particularly finicky product could work in our sets. Just send a message over if you want to talk about options for your product ([email protected])
Images below are for art direction only and are not exact versions of sets. Prop selections are subject to availability.
Above: Styling art direction for Set 1
Set 1: In Studio collection
- Concept: Against a deep Christmas evergreen, a wrapping scene is made. Creating a luxurious studio set we will use deep greens in our ribbon, crinkle cut paper shreds and tissue paper to surround your product. Keeping the single color concept for the set allows the focus to be on your product.
- Overhead studio shot
- Flexible to accommodate smaller products through larger items and groupings of items
- Props will be evergreen wrapping paper, ribbon, tissue paper and other gift wrapping items. Optional gold scissors, natural brown box edges filled with evergreen tissue or crinkle paper, evergreen tree branches, and natural props may peak into the set if needed.
- Lighting will be luxurious and smooth like in the example
- Asymmetrical styling
- Versions of shots may include your products in different places in the wrapping surface, in a tissue or crinkle cut paper shred filled box, on the evergreen wrapping paper with and without hands wrapping. All with different zooms and crops options.
Styling art direction for Set 2
Set 2: On location collection: Holiday Neutral
- Concept: A table top with winter specific (but not Christmas specific) props surround your product. In a cozy and warm environment with deep rich tones and colors this natural scene is created. A mug of hot coco, a lit candle, beautiful handwriting on a gifting card with a lovely pen all help to send the message of the season in a religiously neutral way.
- Overhead table top angle
- Props will be cozy and neutral colors such as natural browns and off white, candles, pen + gifting card, will not be red + green.
- Versions of this shot will include your product in different spaces in the set, rearrangement of props, hands in and out of frame with different zooms and crops.
Ready to participate?
If you have any further questions, have a collection type request, or ideas on how we could make this better for you, send them our way! This is our second time offering this so we appreciate your thoughts!