The Patriotic Photo Collection:
Custom photography for multi-channel marketing campaigns
Shooting dates: April 12th & 13th
Our goal is to offer low per image investment for a high end shoot. Typically, fully produced, high quality photoshoots are expensive. What if there was a way these custom shoots could be much more affordable to everyone? We put together a team of creatives who start to finish create custom sets and then give each product a turn being shot in them. With the costs of props, locations, and team not falling on one client alone, each company participating covers a piece of the big picture. Ultimately costing around what you would pay for nice stock photography. With summer approaching (Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day), we are starting with a patriotic theme.
How it works:
Pick from one of the two following art directions (or both if you want more images).
Select your product(s) you would like photographed in this set.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Ship the product to my SC location at least 24 hours before the shoot date.
What you get:
- 5 or more final high res images (10 or more if you want images both sets)
- Professional styling of the sets and props as well as prop sourcing
- Product prep and styling before shooting
- Image processing and basic retouching
- Images delivery within a week
What it costs:
Prices for a single products in a single set are $225 and in both sets, it’s $400. In most cases we can shoot with more than one product in a set (may have an additional fee). Multiple products, shot individually rates available on request.
Images below are for art direction only and are not exact version of sets. Props selections are subject to availability.
Above: Styling art direction for Set 1
Set 1: In Studio collection
- overhead shot
- light grey/almost white background
- props will be red, white, and blue paper goods (similar to those in the image).
- Lighting will be soft with subtle shadows.
- asymmetrical styling
- versions of shots include, closer and farther images, small re-arrangements of the props and some angled images.
Styling art direction for Set 2
Set 2: On location collection
- Table top shot
- Table or tablecloth background
- red, white and blue dishes, flowers, linens and glasses, possible food as well
- Most of the products would fit into the negative spaces table center or next to plates
- versions of this shot include products in different spaces in set with different zooms and crops.
Rain location for set 2 art direction
Set 3: Weather backup for Set 2
This is only a set that we will create if we are rained out for Set 2.
- same props as in Set 2 but instead of being on a table top, we would be on the ground in a picnic setting.
- The lighting will still be very natural, similar to this image where you can’t tell it was shot in studio.
Ready to participate?
If you have any further questions, have a collection type request, or ideas on how we could make this better for you, send them our way! This is our first time offering this so we appreciate your thoughts!